Since 1996, 4A Centre for Contemporary Asian Art has remained committed to championing the voices of Asian and Asian Australian artists, and enriching the cultural dialogues between Australia and the wider Asia-Pacific region.
Your donation enables us to support artists to create ground-breaking exhibitions and connect with audiences and the industry through public programs and educational outreach. Watch our campaign video here.
There are various ways to donate to 4A via the options below.
Our Patrons Program is based on a system of auspicious numbers ending in 8. In many Asian cultures, the number 8 and its combinations are considered lucky. In Cantonese, 8 is phonetically similar to the words fortune and wealth. In pledging these auspicious amounts you can share your prosperity and help 4A achieve our programs.
Champion Patron: $50,000
Principal Patron: $18,888
Our Patrons assist us to:
- Produce innovative and groundbreaking exhibitions
- Present work by leading artists from the Asia-Pacific region
- Develop the careers of emerging artists, assisting them to produce new work at critical points of their development and to provide curatorial feedback to contextualise their practice in contemporary Asian art discourse
- Facilitate networks between Australian artists and the artists and critics of the Asia Pacific region
- Donations of $888 and over are recognised under our Patrons Program. Our acknowledgement of your support will occur on an annual basis. We encourage you to support us over multiple years.
Trusts and foundations
4A is supported by a number of trusts and foundations and we welcome enquiries from any about working together with 4A to deliver our programs.
For more information about supporting 4A, please contact Amrit Gill, Artistic Director/CEO, at email@example.com or on 02 9212 0380.
Sally Breen Family Foundation
Susan Acret and James Roth
Oranges & Sardines Foundation
Dr John Yu
The Sky Foundation
Boyd House and Partners
Museums and Galleries NSW
Benalla Art Gallery
Gallery Lane Cove + Creative Studios
Australian Ceramics Triennale
Wollongong Art Gallery
South Asian Today
Top image: Zachary Lopez, Roil Horizon, 2021. Photo: Kai Wasikowski for 4A Centre for Contemporary Asian Art, courtesy the artist.